Premier League
#770 by Walter
21 Nov 2015, 14:03
Hey there! For this week I have some picked games for this weekend ;)

Watford vs Manchester United

Since the start of the campaign, Watford have gone about their business quietly and impressively to earn breathing space from the relegation zone after 12 games. After winning just one of their six matches in all competitions in October, United bounced back earlier this month by following a Champions League win over CSKA Moscow by beating West Brom 2-0 at Old Trafford to make it five clean sheets in a row. Against powerful and fighting Watford United will be too strong for them at all.

My bet: Victory Manchester United (Odds are quite good @2.05 for ManU) ;)
#778 by Walter
21 Nov 2015, 19:31
ManCity vs Liverpool

For Manchester City the game is quite important to recapture the lead of the table, which is kept by their rival United, who won 2:1 at the Hornets. In the last 3 matches at home against Norwich, Bournemouth and Newcastle Man City was successfully, but conceded a goal in every of these games. After the first defeat with their new coach against Crystal Palace, Liverpool took their time in the international cap break to make it into insignifisance. The formation is quite interesting, because Firmino takes the for him unusual position of the striker. I think the guests will fight hard for a success, but in the end they have no chance against the Champions League- joining team from Manchester.

My bet: Victory Man City